1 Narrator:Jenny Donaldson, a saleswoman at Sun Tech, is asking her manager, Jake Lancer, for a day off.
 旁白:太陽科技的一個業務員珍妮唐納森正要向她的經理傑克藍瑟請假一天。

2 Jenny:Mr. Lancer, do you have a minute?
 珍妮:藍瑟先生,你有空可以談一下嗎?

3 Jake:Certainly. What's up?
 傑克:當然。什麼事?

4 Jenny:I have some personal business I need to take care of,
 珍妮:我有一些私事要處理,

5 Jenny:and I was wondering if I could have Friday off.
 珍妮:不知道星期五我可不可以請個假?

6 Jake:Is it important? Because, you know, we are very busy.
 傑克:是很重要的事嗎?妳知道的,我們現在很忙。

7 Jenny:Well, I'm moving this weekend,
 珍妮:嗯,我這個週末要搬家,

8 Jenny:and I need to arrange for utilities at the new apartment.
 珍妮:我得安排一下新公寓裡的設備。

9 Jake:But the deadline for your marketing report is Friday.
 傑克:但是妳行銷報告的截止日期就是星期五。

10 Jake:Management is having a big meeting to go over it.
 傑克:管理部要開個重要會議詳細審查報告。

11 Jenny:Yes, I know. And I've been working really hard to complete it.
 珍妮:是的,我知道。我一直很努力要把它完成。

12 Jake:But will it be ready in time for the meeting?
 傑克:但是妳趕得及在開會前完成嗎?

13 Jenny:I'll be more than happy to work overtime this week to see that the report is ready and on your desk -- before Thursday.
 珍妮:我很願意這禮拜加班以便如期完成報告,交到你桌上──在星期四之前。

14 Jake:Well, if you can guarantee that the report will be ready in time for the meeting,
 傑克:好吧,如果妳能保證報告能在會議前如期趕出來,

15 Jake:you can have Friday off.
 傑克:那妳星期五就可以請假。

16 Jenny:Thanks a lot, Mr. Lancer.
 珍妮:真謝謝你,藍瑟先生。

17 Jake:You're welcome, and good luck with your move.
 傑克:不客氣,祝妳搬家順利。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 IFTPM 的頭像
    IFTPM

    舌頭與牙齒的對話

    IFTPM 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()